Hope that you’re doing really well.
I guess that I’ve decided that I’m gonna be taking off the weekends from officially cooking. Our gardens are so full of weeds, our lawn hasn’t been mowed in two months..and we have no milk (lactose free)…we’re in a state.
But there are some blogs/recipes…that I read and I love..so I thought I’d share them with you.
- Dill Pickles @ Peas and Thank You
- Grilled Peach Salsa @ Eat Live Run
- PB and Jam Popsicles @ OhSheGlows
- Juevo in a Hole @ The Pioneer Woman (sub non-dairy spread and omit dairy products)
- Avocado Orange Salsa @ GreenLittleBites
Expect some savory meals this week. But until then, I have the BEST fudgey-bar-coffee-chocolate thing I’ve ever made in my WHOLE life. (before they went into the oven)
I may, may, have eaten seven of them.