This week has been a good one. I have thrown in some new blogs into my google reader..and man there are some AMAZING chefs out there.
When I’m not cooking, I’m trying to teach my cats how to get through their new cat door.
Recipes I’ve tried this week:
‘Mish Mash’ salad inspired by:
- Fresh Corn and Cucumber Salad on a Hot Summer’s Day @ Wenderly
- Summertime Chopped Salad @ HowSweetEats
- Cherry Limeade @ AddAPinch (subsitute for more natural sugar based options if you want)
- Grilled Corn with Mexian Crema (Elota) @ PeasandThankYou
- Avocado Brownies @ HowSweetEats (so intrigued, I’m gonna make next week)
- How to Prep and Freeze Veggie Burgers @ OhSheGlows
So many yummy recipes. Hope that you’re having a good weekend. I’ll still be teaching my cats to use the cat door…